One of the great benefits of having a blogging business is the opportunity to partner with remarkable companies that I would never have known about otherwise. Eartheasy, the newest affiliate sponsor for Seattle Garden Ideas, is one of those companies.
Eartheasy is a family-owned business dedicated to helping people improve their quality of life by offering information and products for sustainable living. The company founders, Greg and Lindsay Seaman, have 30 years of experience living sustainably and share that first-hand knowledge with their customers online. You can read the story of how their company evolved here.
On their website, you will find products for your home, water conservation, non-toxic pest control and energy efficiency. Of course, the category I am most excited about is their Yard and Garden section. They have a good selection of composters, raised bed systems, natural weed control products, watering gear, potting supplies and more. In their Guides section, there are dozens of articles on sustainable living, gardening, eating, playing, clothing and more.
Other things you should know about Eartheasy:
• They plant a tree for every order placed via their partnership with the Trees for the Future Foundation.
• Eartheasy is carbon neutral.
• Eartheasy is an EPA WaterSense Partner.
• Eartheasy is a member of Green America, a non-profit dedicated to creating a socially just and environmentally sustainable society.
• Eartheasy is a member of Sierra Club Green Home, which aims to help Americans make their homes more energy efficient, healthy and environmentally sustainable.
I hope you'll take a few minutes to visit the Eartheasy website. Thank you.